Saturday, April 28, 2012

T.G.I. Friday's Mobile App

T.G.I Friday's just launched a mobile app for smart-phones that allows customers to find T.G.I. Friday's that are close to them, view an up to date menu, and even pay for their meal while inside the establishment. This application is usable at over 300 locations and in innovative in terms of its functions.

This new T.G.I Friday's app really impressed me. What a way to innovate the restaurant business! People are always on the move. I myself recall being in restaurants and being held up by a waiter or waitress because we had to close out our bill. With this new app, it is no longer a problem. T.G.I. Friday's is sure to see a rise in sales due to this app as far as I can see. People who are pressed for time but still would like to have a sit down meal will come to T.G.I. Friday's because they know that this app is available. Overall it is a clever way to innovate the market and attract more customers. It is an idea that I myself would have never thought of. People are always trying to eliminate wasted time from their busy schedules. What other ways could the restaurant business possibly become more efficient and attract more customers?

Here is the article on T.G.I. Friday's new mobile app:

http://www.dmnews.com/tgi-fridays-launches-mobile-app/article/238643/

No comments:

Post a Comment